Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shouldn't post when I'm tired.

I forgot to mention in my midnight posting well, quite a lot.

1) This is a side-dish serving, but even as a main course it is well below the requested 45 carbs or less.

2) I often use cherry tomatoes and just cut them in half

3) My preferred method of cooking the chicken is grilling or broiling. Most of the time I use my George Foreman grill after washing the chicken, patting it dry, and brushing it with olive oil.

3a) Never boil chicken unless you plan on putting it in soup. Ever. Really. No matter what the recipe said.

3b) When grilling or broiling chicken breasts, keep an eye on them. Chicken cooked without skin will dry out pretty fast.

4) When in season, Vidalia onions taste pretty good in this.

Okay, I think I covered it.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. You may make a cook out of me some day if you keep this up. Yum sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Jody! And it's easy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete